Progressive pay my bill without logging in: Need to make your Progressive Insurance bill payment without signing in to your account? Or are you are new to Progressive auto insurance company, here you will learn how to make a Progressive auto insurance bill payment, viewing your billing history and general contact information.
Once you have auto insurance from Progressive, you have the different options to pay your Progressive premiums bills without logging into your account. But before showing you the methods, we shall first look at what the company is all about.
Progressive Group of Insurance companies established back in 1937 by Joseph Lewis and Jack Green. In 1971 it became a public company with headquarters located in Cleveland suburb of Mayfield Village, Ohio. It’s one of the leading insurance company with great customer support and claims.
With more than 36000 employees, Progressive is providing insurance services in all 50 states of the United States. Because of it’s booming customers, the company has rolled out a number of ways through which policyholders can pay Progressive auto insurance bill without signing in first.
Progressive Auto Insurance Login Payment
Let us walk you through on Progressive Auto Insurance bill pay login first before showing you how to pay without logging in.
- To login to your account, first land on the homepage of Progressive insurance at https://www.progressive.com/
- As the Progressive homepage load, move your cursor to the top right corner of the page and click on the login button.
- You will be redirected to the insurance login page where you will be asked to provide your progressive login credentials.
- Enter your “User ID” and password and click on the big blue login button. By following this process you will be redirected to your online progressive insurance account dashboard.
Now let us go straight to show you how to make your Progressive payment without signing in to your account.
How to Make Progressive Pay my Bill Without Logging In
The only two ways through which you can pay your Progressive auto insurance bill without logging in are just by the use of phone, that is by calling the customer care representative or through the mail.
Progressiveagent Pay Bill By Phone (1-800-776-4737)
Progressive operates an automated phone system allowing you to make payments. Have your billing account number home phone number ready or the phone number associated with your Progressive account.
If you are using a credit or debit card, you need to give your card number and expiration date; if you want to pay with a checking or savings account, you’ll need to supply your account number and your bank routing number. Call 1-800-PROGRESSIVE (1-800-776-4737) and a Progressive insurance representative can help you.
Follow the automated prompts to pay your progressive agent bill by phone.
Progressive Auto Insurance make payment Address
By Mail: If you do not have a payment coupon with the address for your area, send your Progressive payment to the following address:
- Progressive Insurance
- P.O. Box 6807
- Cleveland, OH, 44101-1807
How to File Progressive Auto Insurance Claims
- To make a progressive claim go to the homepage. Take your mouse/ cursor on claims on the top menu. A drop-down list showing all claims related links will be shown.
- Click on claim overviews on the left top side of the drop-down list.
- It will redirect you to the claims page. To report a claim you need to log in to progressive auto insurance.
- For progressive login, click on “log in to your policy”. Follow the first step (procedure) of this post to log in to your policy and make a claim.
If you have a further question(s) on how to make Progressive pay my bill without logging in or how to file a progressive insurance claim online, use the comment section below to drop your question.